What’s the best thing about working for The Watches of Switzerland Group?
- The Watches of Switzerland Group is not content with being a market leader, the company constantly looks to grow and develop to stay ahead. It’s exciting to be part of an ever evolving business. Whether it’s a new product or training programme there is always something to get involved with. Robert – Goldsmiths
- Working as a team is a great quality and The Watches of Switzerland Group has it covered. I have never worked in a business where you can speak to someone in Head Office and feel that you already know them and they are just as dedicated to get a job completed under their belts as you. Not just in store do I feel the sense of teamwork but knowing I can call my Manager, Area Manager or anyone at Head Office at the drop of the hat is comforting. Alex – Goldsmiths
- The best thing about working for The Watches of Switzerland Group is the sense of belonging and inclusion that it gives you, of being part of a professional, caring and award winning team where people are at the heart of everything they do. Nicola – Mappin & Webb
- There are so many! If I can only choose one, that would be the team. The Watches of Switzerland Group has a fantastic team not only our retail team but also the wonderful operational and support team in Leicester. Cassie - Watches of Switzerland
- The people.... The Watches of Switzerland Group has some of the greatest people I have had the pleasure of working alongside; people who have a real drive and passion for what they do and treat every showroom as if it were their own. Our Learning & Development department are a real asset to this business, working hard to create a uniformed experience for everyone, always at hand if we need any guidance and genuinely hungry for development. Furthermore, the incentives within the business are really second to none, we offer the most exciting and thrilling prizes to be won and so easy to achieve for colleagues on all levels throughout the business. Adam - Goldsmiths
- The people I have met and speak to regularly across the company make it a nice place to work too. From the watch Buying team, Accounts, HR and colleagues in other stores in the business, everyone you speak with is always positive and they always have time for you. Rob - Watches of Switzerland
Why did you choose to work for us?
- The appeal of working with heritage brands within the luxury sector who are leaders in the retail of luxury timepieces and fine jewellery. The culture of the Management team and the The Watches of Switzerland Group values encourage the teams to share ideas and value contributions at all levels of the business. Elizabeth – Head Office
- I started here as a temp in 2007 after having several months out of work not intending to stay but it fitted so well with my situation and I liked the company feel, there have been quite a few changes here since I started but they have been mostly for the good and it is still a really nice place to work. Jane – Head Office
- Because I love engaging with different people and having the opportunity to do this in relation to some of the most special occasions for people; i.e., Birthdays, Anniversaries and Engagements etc., it just adds a whole new dimension to the sales interaction. Kimberley – Goldsmiths
- The Watches of Switzerland Group take a unique approach with the training programs provided to each individual member of staff. I believe in being the best you can be and they provide all the tools. When I researched the Group I found that the Values of the company resonated with me personally which allowed me to grow by living these values within my professional life too. Mandeep - Watches of Switzerland
- The right role came up at the right time, but it was an easy decision to apply for the job, and then accept it as the company has an excellent reputation, and looks after its employees. Ian - Head Office
What would your advice be to someone considering joining us?
- Don't hesitate! The company have been fantastic since my first day. There is so much opportunity to grow and learn both personally and professionally and people are there to help and support you every step of the way. Being part of an orgnisation that is still continuing to grow and adapt to the ever changing retail environment has been fantastic and throughout it all they have still kept that family feel. Suzie – Head Office
- Joining a new company is a daunting experience but when you join The Watches Of Switzerland Group you join a family. If you want to be pushed to be the best version of yourself whilst being supported and motivated then this the environment for you. In addition to working with incredible brands and great people there is also fantastic training and support to help you achieve your professional goals, whatever they maybe. Hayley – Mappin & Webb
- Give 100% in everything you do, you will have great opportunities so make the most of them. Sarah – Goldsmiths
- My advice for someone looking to join us would be – what are you waiting for!! It’s a great place to work filled with friendly welcoming people! Paige – Head Office
- Jump in with both feet! It’s an incredible experience that will give you a wide range of skills in the perfect environment to apply them and push yourself! Patrick - Goldsmiths