Our e-commerce business, based in Reading, Berkshire, requires warehouse operatives 20hr. We are searching for reliable, punctual, conscientious and hardworking people who can work quickly and accurately over the festive season. We are searching for people who can commit to working unsociable hours when required, including evenings and weekends. Previous experience of warehousing is welcome but not essential as training will be given.
Depending on suitability you may be trained in any or all of the below.
- Accurately and speedily picking small items from picking locations using a paper-based system.
- Stock Replenishment.
- Reading and following customer and company instructions for the packing of different products in a timely and accurate fashion.
- You may also be required to perform other duties – scanning of barcodes to track order progress and gift wrap customer orders, for example.
- Opening and processing incoming returns post.
- Customer Support in both B2B and B2C.
Established in 2007 Watchshop is an online retailer stocking globally desirable fashion, classic and premium brands. Acquired by The Watches Of Switzerland Group in 2014, Watchshop is now a leader in the UK online watch market. With an annual fulfilment of over half a million orders. Watchshop has a pan European operation spanning multiple countries including France, Germany and Poland. With recent European expansion, Watchshop now have an on-site multilingual customer service team a digital and supply chain operation designed to handle multiple e-commerce platforms coupled with a first class support team.